HOW TO WATCH
Compatible Browsers for Online Viewing
- Chrome 77+
- Edge 84+
- Firefox 71+
- Safari 12.1+
- Chrome for android 78+
- Firefox for android 78+
- iOS safari 12+
Before the Event
- When you make a purchase, you’ll receive an email that has your unique access code for each event.
Joining the Event
- Click “Join Event” in your order confirmation email to open the website to watch the event .
- You will be able to enter your access code as early as 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Before You Watch
- Your access code can only be used one time, on one device in one browser.
- So before you use your code, please check the following:
- You’re using the device and browser you would like to watch the entire event on.
- If you plan to cast the event to your TV, make sure you are on the same WiFi network as your TV for best results.
Enjoying the Event
- The event will start automatically.
- Since the event is being live streamed, you will not be able to rewind.
Watching the Event On Your TV
There are two methods for watching the event on your television: Google Chromecast and Apple AirPlay.
If you have an external Google Chromecast set up with your TV or a TV with built-in Google Chromecast (TV’s listed here), open the online event link in Chrome and follow these steps to cast the webpage’s video experience to your TV.
NOTE: The subtitles for Deep Red will not display when casting with Apple Airplay, so this second film of the marathon will need to be viewed on your computer, tablet or phone.
Watching the Event On Your Phone or Tablet
You can watch content using Safari on iOS 12 or later. Please note that you must have “Screen Mirroring” turned off for content to play.
You can watch content using Chrome on Android 9.0 or later.